Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

PARTY: Matthew

I had the privilege of taking pictures at Matthew's 1st Birthday party!  This little guy is so cute and is an absolute joy to photograph - it is always fun when kids LOVE the camera!! I got to the party early to get some shots of Matthew, Sam and Samantha before the guests arrived.  

I wish I could have video taped what happened when it was time to eat the cake.  Matthew tasted a little bit of icing, then offered some to Mom then Dad before digging in.  It was absolutely adorable.  I have never seen someone eat cake the way he did.  He was LOVING it.  

It was such a fun party and I was honored to be a part of it.  Thank you Sam and Samantha for letting me capture the day for you!  You both are fantastic parents and have been blessed with such a sweet child.  Here are my favorites from your day!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment