Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Washington County Museum of Fine Arts Wedding : Randy & Tina : May 11, 2013

I had the pleasure of working with Erin from Magnolia Street Photography for another beautiful wedding.  It rained the entire week before the wedding and rained the entire 2 hour drive to the wedding, but stopped right before they did their first look!  LOVE it when that happens.  Here are my favorites from their wedding day.  Enjoy!

THIS is why I LOVE when couples decide to do a first look!


Randy and Tina got engaged at that exact park bench!












I just love this picture so much I couldn't pick between color or black and white.









Father of the groom preparing the best wedding speech ever given.. It was a beautiful!


Congratulations Randy and Tina, your day was absolutely perfect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment