Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kinder Farm Park Family Photos : Reed Family 2012

Here is the Reed Family's session from November 2012!  I love the Reeds.  Each one of them!  I first met them in church when I was singing and playing piano and Jason was playing drums on the worship team.  After practice Jason and I were chatting and realized us couples had a few things in common - Derek and Jason are from the same area of NY and Hannah and I both made New Yorkers move to MD.  Hannah and Jason invited us over one time and we became instant friends!  From that night on we had dinner together about once a week and got together for Intervention marathons.  We have been to 3 churches together now and they are just dear friends that have seen us at our absolute worst and best.  They are the kind of friends that make a bad day better just by being around them.  The kind of friends anyone would be SO lucky to have.  They have chaperoned youth group trips with us, let us borrow their car when ours was broken and Hannah is the first to offer a hand when I am short an assistant.  Derek and I are TRULY blessed to call them our friends.

Jason is a manager at K&K tires (seriously if you need tires, he is your guy!) and a very talented drummer.  Hannah just recently quit her job so she could be at home with her babies and is THE BEST deal finder I know :).  Their three kids (Kylah, Quynn and Coleton) are the funniest, sweetest and most talented kids I have ever met.  I adore them!  We decided to go to Kinder Farm Park for their session and it was a little cold and windy, but I LOVE how their pictures turned out.

Reed family, thanks for letting me photograph your family once again!  Here are a few of my favorites from their session.  Hope you enjoy!



































No comments:

Post a Comment