Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Knoebels Camping Trip : July 2013

After we got back from camping in NY with Derek's family, we went camping in PA with my family.  The camp ground we stayed at was Knoebels.  My family has been going here for years, but I have not been since I was little.  It was really crowded during the day time and I don't think it would have bothered me at all if I had a little kid.  I did really enjoy the park at night time tho!! The food is great in the park (there were lots of paleo friendly options), but nothing beats meals my mom makes.  Anyways, here are a few of my favorites from our camping trip.  Enjoy!





My cousin's Sabrina and JD take camping to a whole other level.  There are baked potatoes under the corn and on top of the corn is grilled shrimp.  AND they whipped this up in about 20 minutes. It looked so good!!














No comments:

Post a Comment