Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Conesus Lake : FAVORITE PHOTO FRIDAY : 5

I missed last week's Favorite Photo Friday because I was visiting my husband's family in upstate NY.  We stayed with his brother's family at their camper!  For the past few years they have stayed at a campground for the entire summer.  This year they are staying at a new campground (I'll do a blog post on it soon).  If you are ever looking to camp in upstate NY, I highly recommend staying at Adventure Bound Campground Four Winds.

Since we missed last week's post because I was in NY, I thought this week's photo should be a favorite from NY.  This photo was taken at Conesus Lake.  My entire family rented a lake house on this lake for an extended weekend so they could all meet my husband's family and see where he is from.  The last morning we were there I got up really early to capture this photo of the dock.  I love it!  What do you think of it?

Don't forget, most Favorite Photo Friday pictures are available to purchase as prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment