Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

1st Mariner Arena Parkging Garage : FAVORITE PHOTO FRIDAY : 1

I thought I would try something new on the blog!  I'm doing Favorite Photo Friday!  I will get to share a photo with you and share why it is one of my favorites.  You will get to know more about me and see more of my work!

Why Friday?  Well, Friday's have always been my favorite day of the week.  It is the last day of the work week, my Dad and I have a "Chipotle Friday" tradition and in the Spring and Summer, Friday usually means there is a wedding to shoot the very next day!  So, why not have one more reason to love Fridays.

Derek and I used to run the youth group at our old church.  This is a photo of all of the girls on one of our trips.  I love the contrast and emotion in this photo.  It will always be one of my favorites!

What do you think of it?  Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment