Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Laurel Maryland Spider : FAVORITE PHOTO FRIDAY : 11

This week's Favorite Photo Friday is a little scary and adorable at the same time.  I got a new macro lens a few months ago to use for weddings but I have been having a blast using it on bugs and flowers.  With a macro lens, you have to be ON TOP of your subject.  Let me paint you a picture.. I was in the brush next to the train tracks at my office trying to get a picture of an ant (which by the way is reallly difficult - they move fast).  I had given up and was trying to get out of the brush and turned my head and BAM this little guy was staring at me.   All of his eyes were staring at me.

I normally am terrified of spiders.  TERRIFIED. After this photo tho, not so much.  How adorable is this?  He is so furry, so curious.  This photo is why I love photography.  There is beauty in everything in this world. Even a little spider. 

I think this photo would be perfect for a little boys room.  Want to purchase it for yours? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I think it should be a fathead........smp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that would be neat! I thought about printing it on metal for a few of my nephews..

      Delete