Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Downtown Annapolis Parking : FAVORITE PHOTO FRIDAY : 10

This week's Favorite Photo Friday is a photo from downtown Annapolis, Maryland.  I love the story behind this photo and someday would like to print this for my garage!

So, if you know me, it is no secret that I LOVE Annapolis.  The water, the shops, the Naval Academy - it is an awesome place to spend the day!  My in-laws came to town and wanted to tour Annapolis. I gladly agreed and my hubby just rolled his eyes.  I knew some spots to park downtown by the shops, but everyone else in tow wanted to follow a GPS.  Our lovely GPS parked us no where near the downtown strip and we actually had to carry the GPS with us from the car to help us find our way to the main street.  It was quite the adventure.

I had originally taken this photo so I could look back on it, if we couldn't remember which garage we parked in.  I'm glad I did, cause it will always remind me of our adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment