Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Glenelg High School Senior Photos : Senior Rep : Landry

I have said it so many times.  SENIORS. ARE. AWESOME.  This is Lauren E Merrill Photography's 1st ever Senior Rep, Landry!!  Landry goes to Glenelg High School and these are my favorites from his mini session. 

Landry is my super sweet, super talented cousin!  He is one of the most down to earth people I know and would do anything for you.  Just to give you a glimpse of the type of person he is... January I got a submission for my senior rep program and it was from him.  In the "why do you want to be a rep for LEM Pics" he wrote, "Because I love my cousin and want people to know what a great photographer she is."  Landry, I still have that and look at it when I have not so great days!  Thank you Landry for believing in me and for representing Lauren E Merrill Photography, it is a pleasure to have you on my team!!















Want to know more about being a senior rep?  Head over to my website and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment