Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Warsaw New York Dairy Farm Engagement : Jordan & Margaret

So, so, SO excited to share Jordan & Margaret's engagement session with you!! We met up for their engagement session when we were in NY over 4th of July. 

Jordan & Margaret met while they were both working at a dairy farm.  They enjoy fishing, 4 wheeling and just spending time with the people they love.

I asked Margaret to tell me about the engagement and this is what she had to say.. "He took me out to dinner at the Red Lobster on April Fools Day and he had been playing jokes on me for a while. So, when he finally asked me, I didn’t believe him. Then he pulled out a fake ring and laughed at me because I thought it was the real thing.  Then we got in the car and he pulled out the real ring and asked me to marry him again."

Thank you both for showing me around; I had a blast.  Thank you to Jess for assisting me with this shoot!  Thank all three of you for helping this city girl see the true beauty of the country.  :)  Here are a few of my favorites from their session!



Jordan and Jess's Uncle Jack owns Keough Dairy Farm and since Jordan and Margaret met at a dairy farm, we thought this would be the perfect backdrop for their photos.













She is going to be an absolutely stunning bride!!




I have never been around so many cows in my entire life.  It. Was. Awesome!






Thank you so much Uncle Jack for letting us use your farm!! After the farm we headed to Jordan's house so we could use the corn crib.  On the way from the farm to the corn crib it poured.  Like buckets.  We got a little wet, but I'd say it was worth it!





Do you know what a corn crib is?  I didn't.  At some point of the year, that entire thing will be stacked with corn.  I believe for the cows.. I hope anyways.  :)




I took one look at this willow tree and gasped.  I LOVE willow trees.  We were done taking photos, but I talked them into a few more.  It is a good thing we captured this tree because according to the Strathern family, Mr. wants it down and Mrs. wants it to stay.  :)  The last photo is a photo from a tree in Jordan's front yard.  Can you imagine waking up to that view every day?!


Thank you again Jordan and Margaret!! I'm looking sooo forward to your wedding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment