Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Glenelg High School Senior Photography : Ethan

There must be something in the water in Glenelg. Something that makes boys love red jeeps and lacrosse sticks.  I had back to back sessions for Glenelg High School Seniors and they both wanted the same things incorporated into their session!

When Jen first contacted me about Ethan's session I was completely booked before the photo deadline.  I referred her to some other photographers but she insisted that I was their photographer.  The deadline for senior photos luckily got pushed back, so I was able to do them after all.  It sure is nice when clients WANT you and only you. :)

Here are my favorites from Ethan's session.









When Jen booked Ethan's session we decided to split the time spent and do half senior session and half family session.  Click here to check out their family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment