Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Michael's Eighth Avenue Wedding : Tina & Corey : October 4, 2013

I have known the Compofelice family for such a long time now, that I can't remember exactly when I met them.  They live a couple houses from where my best friend lived and I'm close in age to two of the girls so I'm guessing I met them sometime in high school.  The parents, their kids and the grand kids are some of the sweetest most caring people you will ever meet in your life.  I could do an entire blog post on how much I adore this family, but lets get to the wedding.  

 I started out the day with all of the girls hanging out at Tina's house.  It was nice to have some extra time to photograph the dress and all of the fun details.




It was also nice to be able to catch up with some of the family I hadn't seen in a while.








After spending a few hours hanging out we headed over to Michael's Eighth Avenue to get ready for the ceremony and reception!  As soon as the guys were ready we got to spend a few minutes taking pictures of Corey.







The bride putting on her dress is one of my favorite parts of the pre-wedding photography.  Its the moment that it becomes real.  Becomes real for siblings, moms and the bride.  I LOVE it!











We headed out to the gorgeous gardens to grab some photos of Tina before their first look. 







I loved Tina and Corey's first look.  It was so sweet!  They were both so excited to see each other.

























When it comes to the food at weddings you usually are served or they call your table number.  Tina and Corey named their tables names of songs.  So, when your song played, you got to get your food.  Such a neat idea!!























How cute is this cake topper?  I have never seen one like that before!




















Tina's Dad, who is a DJ, announced their father daughter dance.  It was such a nice personal touch!
















Tina and Corey, I SO enjoyed being there to capture your wedding.  It was a incredible day and I'm so happy I was a part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment