Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Historic Catonsville Clubhouse Wedding: Carrie & Greg: January 2014

I met the Blackwood family a long time ago when I was in youth group at The Church at Covenant Park but sadly didn't really get to know them until a few years ago.  One of the Blackwood girls, Jenny, is the same age as my sister.  So, I guess I have Jenny to thank for truly meeting the family.  They are an awesome family.  So sweet and would do just about anything for you.  When I was contacted to shoot Carrie's wedding, I was absolutely thrilled.  Sadly, I was supposed to be out of the country on the original wedding date and referred them to my favorite colleagues.  Just after Thanksgiving I got an email saying that Greg was getting moved out of state and the wedding would now be in January, could I shoot it.  I was so excited!  They planned the sweetest wedding in just over a month.  I can't think of any detail that was overlooked.  It was a great day!  Here are a few of my favorites.



We started the day at the Blackwood's home where Carrie and the girls got ready.    


























Carrie, you looked GORGEOUS! Absolutely stunning!




I love when Brides do a first look with Dad.  It is awesome.  Every time.






After everyone was ready, we headed over to The Church at Covenant Park to meet up with Greg before the ceremony.








Pastor Danny Crow, lead pastor at The Church at Covenant Park, performed the ceremony. 








A few days before the wedding it began snowing.  Then it would stop then it would snow some more.  It was making me nervous.  Lucky me, Carrie and Greg are easy going and tons of fun which meant they were totally up for going out in the snow for some photos.









































Carrie and Greg, I wish you well on this new chapter of your life.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

1 comment: