Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel Wedding : Jen & Eddie : August 31, 2013

I first met Jen and Eddit at one of my very first weddings I ever shot.  Eddie was the groom's cousin and was their go to person for the day.  When him and Jen contacted me about their wedding, I was so excited!  They are both so laid back and tons of fun.  Here are a few of my favorites from their day!


They both got ready in the Columbia Sheraton Hotel (which I LOVE) and then did a first look down by the lake front. 























I squeezed every single last second out of our time we had together at the hotel.  I LOVE photographing there!  After bride and groom photos we all headed over to The Other Barn for the ceremony and reception. 







This could be one of my favorite photos from the day.  I love how excited Eddie's mom is.  She literally jumped up and down.  It melted my heart!










Thank you Jen and Eddie for trusting me with your wedding.  It was a beautiful day and I am so honored to have been a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment