Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Reservoir High School Graffiti Alley Senior Photos : Annie

My baby sister is a senior.  Typing that makes me feel so old.  I remember the day my parent's told us that she was on her way to join our family.  I remember being SO EXCITED.  I remember telling everyone and anyone who would listen that I was going to have another sibling.  I remember the night she was born like it was yesterday.  I remember being woken up on the couch by my grandparents and them telling me that she was here.  I remember holding her and being so excited but also so scared that she would brake.  It was a great day.

From day one Annie was independent, energetic and loyal.  With 3 older siblings she was always trying to play catch up.  Somewhere along the way tho, she started leading us.  I know every single one of us "kids" looks up to her.  I have always admired her strength and determination.  She is the first one to apologize even if she wasn't wrong.  She is a great listener and knows how to make you laugh.  She stays true to what she believes in even if the majority tells her she is wrong.  The world needs more people like her.

I can't wait see where this next chapter of life takes you, Annie.  I love you so much and am so BLESSED to have you as a sister.




























No comments:

Post a Comment