Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Glenelg Maryland Family Photography : Luca Family

I have known the Luca's for a while.  Seth was good friends with my brother in high school and Jen is my go to girl when I need a new vintage camera for my collection!  I did their family photos a few years back and was so excited when Jen contacted me to shoot Ethan's senior photos.  After talking with her we decided that it would be a good idea to split the session into half and do a mini senior session and a mini family session.  It was perfect!  I got their early to catch up a bit and get a tour of their new home.  It is their forever home so they wanted it incorporated into their photos.  I love how the photos turned out!  Here are a few of my favorites!








Thank you  Luca family for trusting me, again, to capture memories for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment