Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

SENIOR : Jenny

Jenny is one of the coolest teenagers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. There are not enough nice things I can say about this girl.  She is kind, funny, sweet, adventurous, compassionate, smart and a talented soccer player and photographer.  She is attending Liberty University in the fall and hopes to pursue pediatric oncology.  I have seen her interact with children, and she is fantastic with them. 

When Jenny and I started discussing her session she had everything well planned out.  She wanted to go to a little park where her family frequently goes fishing at.  This place is a quiet little piece of heaven in the crazy busy madness of Howard County.  I would tell you where it is, but then it wouldn't be so quiet ;).  I had an absolute blast spending a few hours there with Jenny and her mom!

Jenny, thank you so much for choosing me to take your senior photos.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for you!






















No comments:

Post a Comment