Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Baltimore Graffiti Alley Engagment : Lauren & Michael

I'm a little behind on blogging my sessions and figured I better blog about their engagement session before their wedding in just 22 days!!!!

Lauren's mom had contacted me right after Lauren & Michael got engaged and said that they loved my work and really loved other sessions I had done at graffiti warehouse.  So, she purchased an engagement session for them as a Christmas present.  How fun is that?!

Shortly after Christmas, Lauren and I started planning their session.  I must say, I don't think I have ever had so much fun planning a shoot.  We had so many emails and text messages going back and forth planning outfits and throwing ideas around I actually started dreaming about their session!

Lauren & Michael are the definition of the perfect couple.  They really do complete each other.  They are a beautiful couple that love each other so much and I had a blast documenting that love.  From an ice covered alley to a security alarm going off to not being able to find a parking spot at Patterson Park, it was an eventful but FANTASTIC day. 

Thank you both for choosing me as your photographer, people like you make my job so easy!  See you both in 22 days!! :)




































No comments:

Post a Comment