Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Laurel Maryland Couples Session : Anne & Ryan 2013

Last year, my sister, Anne, asked me if I would like to take her boyfriend’s senior pictures.  Of course I said I would love to.  Well, a “senior” session basically turned into a “couples” session.  We managed to get a few of Ryan by himself, but most of our time was spent taking pictures of them both.  We had so much fun last time; we decided to do it again.  

We met last Saturday at one of my favorite places to shoot and spent about an hour together.   

Anne is my youngest sister.  I love her to death.  She is an incredible individual and speaks her mind whether or not it is the popular thing to say.  She stands up for what is right and befriends everyone.  The world should have more people like her! 

I know Ryan a lot more now than I did for our last shoot and I think he is awesome.  He treats my sister like a queen.  Ladies, you would be incredibly lucky to have a guy that treats you like this.  For example, he brings her flowers because it is Saturday, takes her to her favorite sushi place about once a week, brings my mom flowers and is there for every single one of our family events (which in my family – there are a lot of ).  Ryan, thank you for being an awesome guy and treating my sister with the respect she deserves.   

Here are my favorites from our time together.















No comments:

Post a Comment