Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

FAMILY : Harvey 2012

Our Saturday Thanksgiving is my absolute most favorite day of the year.  I am so thankful for my family and thankful we get to spend an entire day capturing memories.  (Don’t know why we have Saturday Thanksgiving? View this post!)

We had so much fun last year doing our girl’s photo shoot last year we knew we wanted to do it again.  Us girls got together early Saturday morning and headed to a park by my parent’s home. 





My sister even took some pictures of me this year!








My mom is gorgeous.  Beautiful person inside and out!

<3 the leaves falling in this picture!













We headed back to my parent’s house and got the guys together to take some family photos.  The light couldn’t have been more perfect.  I am IN LOVE with these pictures.







Me and my hubby actually got some pictures together too. 








For those of you that do not know my mom, she loves to entertain.  She truly has a gift when it comes to entertaining – she just puts so much effort into it to make everything pretty and special.  This thanksgiving she had the table set with my Great Grandma’s china and glasses passed down to her from my Nana.  


Below is my youngest brother with my husband (L), my dad smoking the turkey legs (C) and my husband and my dad (R)!

I truly look forward to Thanksgiving Saturday with my family and I really hope this tradition continues.  Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed!

"I give thanks to my God for every remembrance of you," - Philippians 1:3


No comments:

Post a Comment