Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

FAMILY : Harvey 2011

 I never got around to showing these pictures on my blog last year, but better late than never!

Most of you probably know that I married someone from New York so the way I spend the holidays is a little out of the norm (from how I grew up anyways).  Since I have been married, I have spent every Thanksgiving in NY and my family was awesome enough to change the way they celebrated Thanksgiving so Derek and I could be a part of it every year.  Now, instead of Thanksgiving being celebrated on a Thursday, we celebrate on the Saturday before. 


Two years ago we got together early on our Saturday Thanksgiving and had a photo shoot with just us girls while the boys went to the shooting range.  We spent the morning at the Savage Mill and had an absolute blast!  We were having so much fun in fact, I had a family stop and book a session with me for the next day.  How fun!

We had so much fun doing this we decided to make this a new Harvey family tradition.   I adore these images we got; they are something I will treasure for years to come.  Sessions like this are why I LOVE photography.  A photograph captures a memory.  Even if you forget the moment you can look back on the picture and remember how life was that day. I hope you enjoy these pictures!!










































Click here to see our 2012 Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment